Ever considered an apprenticeship?
Hull Training & Adult Education’s apprenticeship scheme offers work-based learning and development opportunities designed around the needs of apprentices and employers – and is available to people of all ages.
Here are the top five reasons why you should consider an apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeships are real jobs offering hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work.
- All apprenticeships make sure you’re job-ready for the role you have trained for.
- Apprentices earn a salary right from day one of their employment and training.
- Apprenticeships help you to gain nationally recognised qualifications and help you begin your journey along your chosen career path.
- There are hundreds of different apprenticeships for those at the start of their careers, those who want to change career direction, or those returning to work after a break.
Find an apprenticeship here.