Trinity Market in Hull’s Old Town has been named as one of the UK’s favourite markets.
The indoor market has been voted as one of the country’s top 10 markets in a poll by the National Association of British Markets (NABMA).
The finalists will now take part in a judging process before one market will be named the UK’s favourite as part of this year’s Great British Market Awards.
The top ten markets are:
- Barrow In Furness Indoor Market
- Chester Indoor Market
- Hull Trinity Indoor Market
- Humber Bridge Farmers Market
- Lymington Charter Market
- Nantwich Indoor & Outdoor Market
- Newcastle Grainger Indoor Market
- Shrewsbury Indoor Market
- South Molton Country Pannier Market
- Swansea Indoor Market
Find out more about NABMA or the Great British Market Awards here.