Hull Fair starts this Friday (October 8) and everyone planning a visit has been asked to play their part in reducing the spread of Coronavirus.
One of the most important things everyone can do is use no-symptom tests (LFTs) and stay away if positive.
LFTs are fast, free and available for everyone. They pick up the virus in people who do not have any symptoms. They can then isolate and avoid unknowingly giving the virus to others.
Here’s where to get LFTs free and instantly:
- Collect or have a test at Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre, Beverley Rd, Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9.30am-noon
- Collect or have a test at Tesco, Hall Rd, Thursday and Friday, 10am-3pm
- From October 8, if you’re passing Paragon Interchange, look out for test kits being given out from the pod in the entrance
- Collect from most pharmacies.
Current Coronavirus safety advice is:
- Wear a mask in any enclosed and crowded spaces
- Use card payments not cash where available
- Wash and sanitise hands frequently
- Continue taking regular no-symptom tests (LFTs)
- Isolate immediately and book a PCR test if you have a temperature, cough, or can’t taste or smell anything
- Anyone 16+ can have a Coronavirus vaccination. Book online now, or check locations of local pop-up sessions.